Friday, February 13, 2009

Who is Jesus ? Knowledge of Good and Evil.


Jesus says plainly:

John 14:20
Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

This means that by the Holy Spirit we are "In the Father". (We are in God, and the Kingdom of God is within us") Luke 17:21

I don't know how many times Jesus (Essa, Yeshua) must say this before we see it.

John 14:10
Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

John 14:11
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

The Story of Genesis is an allegory. It is not Science. It is a symbol of "Adam's Fall - the decent of his (our) soul from the Original Soul of God. Adam stands for "mankind" Genesis is the story of how our soul enters our body on earth. When we are conceived in the womb. The "Serpent" - Nachash - Shiny One is not the devil. It is our souls instinct to gain knowledge of good and evil here on earth. You are correct - our soul chooses to come here to earth and be born into physical vessels. Our bodies. The Temple of the Father.

God tempts us with the Tree of Knowledge and we accept this temptation. He places it along with the Tree of Life and then tells us we must not eat from it. God places this desire into mankind. This desire is our nature. If we tell our kids - you can eat everything on this plate except for this chocolate chip cookie in the middle - What do you think they will want most ? God creates the desire for us to want to know the difference between Good and Evil.

God created this Garden - he is genius. God is all there is. What will lead us to God ?
The knowledge of good and evil. Because ultimately God is Good.

What does God say over and over again as he creates the World ?
"He saw that it was Good." His creation is Good.

Amos 5:14
Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.

3 John 1:11
Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God.

1 Timothy 4:4
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

Colossians 1:10
And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

No comments:

Post a Comment