Friday, February 13, 2009

Creation "The Great Mystery"


The Earth contains approximately 1.33 × 10(to power of) 50 atoms
Whatever may have created the earth and the entire universe - even if it was created out of "nothing". I am a part of that creation and so are you. So I am essentially made out of that nothingness that created the universe. If "God" is nothing then I am wholly and completely made of that same nothingness. If the whole universe started from a single electron (or even a Fermion-the basic building block of all matter) That 1st Fermion expanded to become ME. I AM that Fermion and so are you.
If that spec is the very beginning of all of Creation - then we are all sons of Fermion. How did that first Fermion or SPEC come into existence ? That is called the Great Mystery. And that's what the Anishinaabe call the Gitche Manitou - God - the "Great Mystery" or Great Spirit of that 1st elementary particle. And you are made entirely of that same matter. So - you are a part of that Great Mystery that Eesa (Yeshua) called God.
I do not believe God is a man with a white beard in heaven. God - The Great Mystery is the cause of all creation. And I seek to return to that Great Mystery in all I do - while I am living. God is like energy - which cannot be destroyed, it is just reconfigured, transferred and resurrected in another form. My body will die and return to dust. This is true. The fact that I will die does not dis-prove God. Truly we will all only ever know the answer to this question when we die. But as far as saying that "God/The Great Mystery" is in everything is in fact proven by the very fact that we exist out of the same nothingness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_particles
And Jesus (Yeshua/Eesa) says: "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." John 14:20.... "nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21

No comments:

Post a Comment